Me & Just Me

Things that I do not tell...

Thursday, October 26, 2006

October 15, 2006

My Saturday wasted...
This is the first time ever spending a weekend at home sleeping, eating and watching tv without worrying about anything. Friday night I was out witht the boys in Kbox from 10pm till late... when i say late means.. late... anyway i still manage to crawl out of bed and get my ass to work... afterwork i was suppose to meet steven at home and we will go out for lunch and have a walk around chinatown but our plan didn't work out coz both of us are just to lazy to get our butt away from those comfortable warm blue leather sofa sitting in out living room...
Steven: eh, let sleep for a while..
me: ok la.. i also wanna sleep... we go out later after the nap la..
ok... both of us when snoozing.... until... ring ring.... who the h*ll wake me up in the middle of my sweet slumber??
me: hello
caller: oi wat u doing?
me: sleeping la... wat time is it now?
caller: sleep? so early?? now is 12 something..
oppss.... i slept too long and skiped dinner and chinatown plan..:p hahah... my nap was from 5++pm till 12++am.. hahah... i couldn't sleep later on of coz...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home