Me & Just Me

Things that I do not tell...

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Decisions

It's another boring and sleepy Saturday.. I wonder who the hell started making Saturday a working day! :p Anyway no choice here I am in the office starring at my monitor wondering when will the clock strike one. I know it will be here soon as it is not 11.25 but still... time always passes by so slowly especially when you got nothing much to do... like how i am now... but no choice... gotto work for a living...
I was walking around Bugis yesterday with Ching waiting to meet a new friend from the same hometown as I am... I go in to this shop by the name of Accesorize. The name is pretty obvious right... will they sell accesories for grown up and kids... they got this little shinny shoes for little girls.. they are so adorable... tiny and cute...:) I was wondering how will it look if I am the one wearing it.. it will of coz look WEIRD... hahah..
I've read it somewhere that someone mentioned that "Life is full of decisions". Well I didn't think much about it at that point of time but now when i come to think about it.. that phrase is so true! Life is all about decisions. You have to make decisions everyday on everything that you want to do and needed to be done. Decision making is a routine in life. You make decisions from the very moment you open you eyes from your slumber... first decision in the morning... whether to wake up now of stay a while longer on the bed... whether to bath first then brush your teeth or the other way round... whether to tie a pony tail or leave your hair on... to wear the pink dress or the blue one.. to bring the small bag or the big one... to put on earings or not to put on? high heels today? or sport shoe..?? by bus to work or by cab? it is just a short 30 minutes and yet there are so many decisions to make.. then when it comes to work.. which color is suitable? where to place the logo? the same one kept repeating... then when it comes to lunch.. you will ask you friend... ei wat u eating ar? and your friend answers.. ermm i will eat pan min lor... but u was telling yourself no pan min today.. so what are u waiting for... it is another decision again... which you must make... else your day just won't be perfect...:) maybe because I am a Virgo so i tend to complete everything and hope that I won't forget any.. else.. I will feel that something is missing the whole day... you cannot stop yourself from making decision the whole day evey u sleep for 24 hours u already make a decision... that is you decided not to wake up.. and you decided to sleep for 24 hours....
Well that's life and it is now only 11.43 am still on the same boring and sleepy Saturday,,,, cheers..

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home