Me & Just Me

Things that I do not tell...

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Regret

have you ever regret on doing something, that when you looked back you wish that you never have done it? people will say let bygones be bygones..i can't seem to tell myself that, thus the feeling of guilt runs through my mind all the time.. should i stop doing something that i know i might regret doing or shall i give it a try and regret later? shall i just let it be and do whatever i feel like doing as no one knows whether what will happen next... i might not regret after all... who knows?
I should say sometimes humans tends to be greedy and tries to keep everything that they have and hold on to it until one day they regret in doing so because at the end of the time... they will loose all of it...
I found out that in this world there are a lot of similarity... i once felt that my life was like TVB series... my relationship was so complicated until i cannot believe or accept what is going on and happening myself... recently i found that most of the relationship ends the same way... well i'm not alone... i am considered one of the lucky one's as i have lots of friends around me and most of all... me n dylan, we are history but we can still be very good friends and share everything and talk about everything together... i hope we can maintain this relationship till the end of time even if one day he or me start and get on with a new relationship...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home