Me & Just Me

Things that I do not tell...

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Phong's Birthday

Recently I was very free without any jobs in hand so I went on browsing thru peoples blog. Then I came by a blog of a friend of mine in my friendster list. Eventually i browse thru and came across a blog which I found out that it has been very famous in Singapore. Anyway, after reading some of the blogs, I find blogging very interesting and I think I should blog to keep record in some of the interesting things that I discover and gone thru for my future references or whatsoever. An open diary I suppose.

Well, lets start with what I did on Deepavali Eve which is 21.10.2006. It was Phong's birthday and he invited all of us the Jazz bar in boat quay. I went there around 9pm and we had great fun trying to sabotage and make the birthday boy drunk. He kept repeating that he doesn't know how to write the word fall "tao" in mandarin. That make us even more eager to make him drunk.

Here are some of the throat burning liquid that took his dignity down to zero... haha...
First it was vodka shots with Dylan. Sorry I don't have picture fo this.
Then a full glass of submarine with Jemi. I don't have a picture for this too but I have a picture of Jemi posing with two elegant black beauties... Guinness Stout bottles...

Then after greeting R.I.P to him it was Graveyard time...

Down goes another graveyard with Jasmine...

I was lucky enough to make him pose a picture with me before he got drunk.=)

It was time for WATERFALL! Looks deadly to me...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home