Me & Just Me

Things that I do not tell...

Sunday, February 04, 2007

April FOOLED!!

It was April Fool last Sunday. It was a day which people try their best to make a fool out of someone else. I was out shopping after work with my girlfriends on Saturday around Orchard. I reached home at nearly 11pm. I chilled in the living room watching some tv show which I cannot remember. :p Steven was there obsessed with his laptop and working puffing away his Malboro menthol. Suddenly his phone rang. It was his colleague asking him to join him for a Karaoke session in Orchard. We invitetd us to join and told us that his colleague will be downstairs in 1 hour. I jump out from the comfy sofa and took a bath and get changed. Just before I finish getting ready, Steven's colleague called and said "APRIL FOOL!". Steven was scolding @%#%$&@!!
Shit, that guy fooled all of us -_-"

It was ok, we when there on our own anyway! :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home