Me & Just Me

Things that I do not tell...

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Free Movie Tickets to Mr. Bean's Holiday


I got 2 free tickets complimentary of UIP for me doing some layouts for their new movie, Mr. Bean's Holiday in Cathay, Orchard yesterday. It was great, something which you can watch and relax without using much of your brain cell figuring what will happen next. Just lots laughing and laughing. The seat I got wasn't great. It was on the second row from screen and it is at the side! Anyway, it is FREE so why bother. I somehow still prefer the pervious Mr. Bean's Movie, The Ultimate Disaster. The story like for it was more interesting. What do you think?

There is a funny incident that I found out due to this movie. There was this ang pow packets with Mr. Bean printed on it. I'n not sure whether you have seen it before. I've got it from someone from UIP. I was in Cineleisure with Dylan, Phong & Jemi. We were talking about the wall mural of Mr. Bean on the wall. Phong asked me if I have seen the ang pow packets and I said yes and said that someone from UIP gave it to me. He said he too got it from someone there. He said his friend is working there in their Marketing department and we started asking about the names and etc. We actually got the ang pow packets from the same person from UIP. Me & her, we never met but we emailed each other a lot about work but Phong know us both and have seen us both. Small world. :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home