Me & Just Me

Things that I do not tell...

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Valentine's Day...

Valentine's day is coming soon.. 3 more days to eve of Valentine's day. What's your plans people? Cannot believe why would girls wish to get flowers with shooting high price that day? Yes, I know I know it is nice to get flowers fro your loved ones on this special occasion but for me.. I would wish for something that I can use long term. Flowers can only be kept for like 1 week? The most two but I guess you can most probably get something better than flowers with similar amount of $ that you plan to spend on flowers right? Maybe you guys are just too lasy to think of what your girlfriend wants? Or you just don't know what else she needs after giving her load of presents on other occasions.

Argghhh... I am still stuck in the office... 1 o'clock please come faster...!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home