Me & Just Me

Things that I do not tell...

Saturday, February 10, 2007

FLOOD...

I was out having dinner with Dylan, Ah Phong and Eric. We were chatting about the massive flood in Johor recently. I don't really read the paper but I found out the flood from my colleague as his house was damaged badly by the flood. I was told that the glass sliding door was gone leaving a huge hole letting all the water to his house. Moreover, all furniture was gone at the time he went home.

I didn't know that flood will break glass sliding door. I mean i never imagine that could happen. I thought that the water will fill the house thru the holes and gaps, not by BREAKING the glass door! Another thing is that why will all the heavy furniture be gone? Oh well, I guess now I know how bad flood can cause. The only flood that I have really experienced was when someone forgot to close the tap in the upstairs toilet in Dylan's house once and that feller also smartly stuck the hole that suppose to let the water flow out with a pail! The damaged that I can see is that things lying on the floor are all wet and the parquet are peeling.

What is this world becoming? There is this news going around saying that scientist have proven that in 40 years time, there won't be any fish left for us to consume. Imagine that! By then if I am lucky enough I would be 64 years old and I will be there trying to explain how a fish looks and taste like to my grandchildren. :p

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home