Me & Just Me

Things that I do not tell...

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Can't get enough of Anything!

Seems like I can't get enough of anything, just anything at all except WORK!!
I can't get enough MONEY to spend monthly...
I can't get enough SHOES to go with my clothes...
I can't get enough Clothes to go with my jeans...
I can't get enough Skirt to go with my Ts...
I can't get enough Necklace to go with my earings...
I can't get enough Eyeshadow to go with the color of shirt I am wearing...
I can't get enough GOOD FOOD...
I can't get enough HOLIDAYS...
I can't get enough VACATIONS...
I can't get enough EVERTHING... except WORK!!

I guess it is time for a change... so... I've decided to get a new job. I've been looking around sending my resume's around hopefully I will get a better job that could offer me a EP instead of WP which is what I am having now and most of all Higher PAY!! which enable me to get enough of EVERYTHING.. hahah... i wish...

So wish me luck everyone! ;)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home