Me & Just Me

Things that I do not tell...

Thursday, April 05, 2007

It's a BAD morning

It's a bad morning today. I woke up late because I forgot to set my alarm to the correct time. It suppose to ring at 7.10am but it rang 1 hour late. :( I had to rush to work. Due to being late, I taught of giving the morning cab drivers to earn extra $2 but hell no! I can't get a cab even after walking all the way out to the main road. It's like the whole world is taking cab to work today!
-_- sien...

Then I decided to walk over to the bus stop at Bendemeer Road. After crossing the road in front of some motorcycle shop I triped and fell on the floor while the whole freaking road of cars looking at me falling!! I tripped not because of my clumsiness but because of some dumb ass mutherfucker left a plastic ring on the floor. I didn't see it lying on the floor as I am very late. I am walking full pace toward the bus stop. Anyway, I reached office at last. Then another incident happened!

I left my mac on the whole night to download TWO freaking file while total file size add up to about 1GB and it hanged when the download is about 70% complete!!!!! T_T sob..sob.... Now I have to redownload it from the begining and may have to work on SATURDAY!! I am suppose to have a long weekend cos it's Good Friday tomorrow. Now I am stuck here. Isn't it BAD? :(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home