Me & Just Me

Things that I do not tell...

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Nightmare...

Work was ok yesterday. I left office early with 3 tub of Ben's & Jerry ice cream I ask my boss to get from the Unilever closing down sale. I was lucky enough to get a cab back home during that hour. After placing the treasure in the freezer I left for Plaza to meet Mei & her bf to do some shopping. Mei is moving in to stay with me next week. So she needs to do some shopping for her new room. As for me, I got a new 4 tier plastic drawer to fit all my no where to put clothes. :p

Carrefour has got free delivery service if you purchase more that $150. Cool.. with all those bulky things that we bought, free delivery will definitely help.

I met up with Ashley, Yi Jie & Chou Peng for wine after the shopping in a shop called JustWine in Pahang Lane, a great place to chill out. Went home and dooze off at around 1am.

About my nightmare, I dreamed that I am at someone's wedding. I am having my shower in the bathroom in some place in a hotel I think. There were 3 cubicles. The 3 cubicles were facing a wide mirror. The middle cubicle door was closed. Just as I walked pass the door slowing... eeekk.. OPENED! I saw something!!!! When i looked at the mirror, i saw 2 pair of legs hanging at the upper part of the cubicle!!! Corpse of mother and son hanging in the middle cubicle!!! I can remember it really clearly. They have got bloody stains on their leg. I couldn't see their head & body. I was terrified and i woke up and I sound out that is was 8.40am. The sun is shining thru the window and I am so damn late for work! I came calm when i feel the sun. :)

I just love the sun!! :) If u ask me where would I prefer to go on a vacation? Skiing or beach... It will definitely be BEACH!!!!

Good day everyone! By the way, does anyone knows if there is any meaning to my dream? I feel weird having that kind of dream...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home